IMPORTANT BENEFITS TO KNOW ABOUT LAVENDER OIL
Now a days, Lavender Essential Oil is widely used throughout the world. It has been mostly used in world over more than 2000 years. So here are some important points to know about Lavender Essential Oil:
1. Reduces Stress & Promotes Sleep: Lavender oil helps in destressing and encouraging a peaceful atmosphere by reducing stress and tension. It supports the immune system by reducing feelings of stress that can weaken body and mind. It also helps in promoting sleep which is necessary for healthy body and mind.
2. Face Care & amp; Acne control: Lavender oil works to kill bacteria, prevent and heal acne breakouts. It has antioxidant and antiseptic properties that helps in reducing itching and irritating inflammation on skin. It opens up pores and reduces inflammation when you put it on your skin which makes skin lighten, glowing and free of dark spots. Lavender oil is full of anti-oxidents which also helps in reducing wrinkles and makes skin look smooth and young.
3. Hair Care: Lavender oil is used to be a good oil for hair. Lavender oil can help in keeping lice away as it has properties that could kill hair lice. It can be helpful in treating infections of the scalp and scalp dryness. Lavender oil may also help in treating baldness and promotes healthy hair growth. It helps in preventing from scalp issues like itchy scalp, dandruff, and infections.
4. Body Massage: Lavender oil is beneficial in massage. By massaging with lavender oil soothes many types of pain, both mental and physical like muscle aches, joint pains, backaches, headaches and sprains.. It also boosts up blood circulation, lowers blood pressure, and strengthens muscles. By massaging with lavender oil helps in uplifting the mood, gives relief to muscles and bones and relaxes you mentally and physically.
5. Natural Bug Repellent: Lavender oil is a natural bug repellent, using lavender as a natural scent regularly in routine may keep the bugs away. Lavender oil is a natural mosquito repellent it is used to keeps mosquitoes away. If you want to avoid the toxic and chemical-laden bug sprays, lavender oil is a good choice.
6. Delightful Fragrance: Lavender essential oil has a light fresh aroma, its scent being described as floral-herbaceous, light, clear, balsamic, with woody undertones, and slightly camphorous. In addition to its delightful fragrance, it also has anti-anxiety, mood promoting, pain-relieving and neuroprotective properties.
7. Burns & wounds Healer: Lavender oil is widely used on burns and skin wounds from past many years. It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help with the healing process whether you experience a burn, cut or injury.
8.Reduces Skin Inching: Lavender oil is a good choice as it has antioxidant and antiseptic properties that helps in reducing itching and irritating inflammation whether it’s a bug bites, mosquitoes bites, sunburn, or another form of skin irritation. It works as a skin booster by reducing itchiness and redness.